If you or someone you know is having difficulty paying your medical bills here are some suggestions:
- Contact the billing office of your medical provider.
- Let them know paying your bill in full or in part is a hardship for you
- Ask if your bills are currently active.
- If you haven’t paid on your bill by the requested due date, ask if your bill is still current in their system
- Ask if the billing office offers any discounts (i.e.: uninsured, low income, unemployed, etc.)
- Ask if they offer any payment plans.
- Ask if they have any charity care programs available.
For further questions about paying your medical bills, please contact an Access Counselor at (360) 788-6594 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.